The popular anime inspired by the super popular manga ‘One Piece’ has been making waves in the anime community since two decades! It is so popular that two generations of people enjoy it. Moreover, it is not some cringe anime. It has an IMDB rating of 8.7! Most people say that a show is as good as its villains and One piece has some over the top villains. So, lets talk about them.
Plot: One Piece
Monkey D. Luffy is a rubbery young man who, inspired by his childhood hero, the mighty pirate “Red Haired” Shanks, embarks on a quest from the East Blue Sea to collect the legendary treasure known as the One Piece and proclaim himself King of the Pirates. Luffy rescues and befriends a pirate hunter and swordsman named Roronoa Zoro in order to assemble his own crew, the Straw Hat Pirates, and they set out in pursuit of the titular treasure.
Nami, a money-obsessed robber and navigator; Usopp, a sniper and compulsive liar; and Sanji, a perverse yet chivalrous cook, accompany them on their adventure. They obtain a ship, the Going Merry, and engage in battles with the East Blue pirates. Later in the series, new characters join Luffy and his crew, including Tony Tony Chopper, an anthropomorphized reindeer doctor; Nico Robin, an archaeologist and former Baroque Works assassin; Franky, a cyborg shipwright; Brook, a skeleton musician and swordsman; and Jimbei, a fish-man helmsman and former member of the Seven Warlords of the Sea.
One Piece Villains Ranked
- Crocodile: Crocodile is one of the few characters who has ever vanquished Luffy. Not only that, but he did it not once, but twice. Crocodile, like Doflamingo, was able to take over an entire country without breaking a sweat.
- Kaido: The Wano arc’s major antagonist is Kaido. He took over the Land of Wano and governed it with Orochi for numerous decades. Kaido places a premium on strength and is always looking for a good fight. Only a few characters have ever been able to damage Kaido in a combat, demonstrating his irrational resistance to Armament Haki.
- Akainu: Akainu is well-known among One Piece fans for all the wrong reasons. Despite the fact that he is a Navy Admiral, Akainu is uninterested in safeguarding the people of the planet. He is a firm believer in Absolute Justice, and ensuring that his ideology is upheld is his top priority. During the Ohara Buster Call, Akainu nonchalantly destroyed a whole ship carrying Ohara’s civilians.
- Don Quixote Doflamingo: It’s tough for fans to forget about Dressrosa’s former King. Doflamingo may not be the most powerful villain in One Piece but, he is unquestionably the most evil. He didn’t express any remorse for killing his father and sibling. Doflamingo ascended to the throne of Dressrosa by inciting the citizens to revolt against King Riku and crowning himself as the new ruler.
- Blackbeard: Luffy’s final opponent in the series is believed to be Blackbeard. Despite his appearance, Blackbeard is a calculated guy who avoids taking unnecessary risks. His ascension to Yonko status was meticulously planned, demonstrating his brilliance. Gura Gura no Mi, a paramecia type devil fruit, and Yami Yami no Mi, a logia type devil fruit, are the only two devil fruits he owns.
Stay Connected with Theskyrimblog for the latest updates.