Assassins Creed Valhalla has one of the best side quests in the gaming industry. One of these side quests are called the ‘hallucination challenges’. Basically, all you have to do is eat a special mushroom called the ‘Fly Agaric’ in order to enter the challenge. The screen goes wobbly and faints away but the fun starts when you come back. These Hallucination Challenge differ from solving riddles to fighting a wide variety of strong opponents.
As part of the Viking expansion across Europe, political constraints in Norway push Eivor Varinsdottir and her adoptive older brother, Sigurd Styrbjornsson, to lead their clan of Vikings to settle new areas in Anglo-Saxon England in AD 873. Over the next several years, the
clan clashes with the kingdoms of Wessex, Northumbria, East Anglia, and Mercia, as well as the warring sons of renowned Viking hero Ragnar Lothrop. Eivor’s clan face armies led by the rulers of various kingdoms, including Wessex’s King Alfred the Great. Eivor meets the Hidden Ones during this time and assists them in their fight against the Order of the Ancients.
Fly Agaric hallucination challenge
You now know that the white mushroom icon on your screen will help you start the challenge. But, where will you find it and are there any tips to solve these? well if you want to find out, you have come to the right place.
- The first location would be Rygjafylke where in you will have to read the paper in front of you. The paper gives the order in which you have to walk through the three gates. All you have to do now is to match the statues with the gates.
- The next location would be the Grantebridgescire To accomplish the challenge, you must ignite the correct braziers and exit via the gate. Simply walk up to the brazier and hit the interact button to turn it blue. A circle of five braziers surrounds. Stand in the middle, facing the gate. Light the first, third, and fourth braziers in a clockwise direction.
- Turning up third on the list, The ledecestrescire would be the easiest of the bunch. All you have to do is look for the seals that point towards correct gate and walk through them.
- East Angelica is also one of the places where you can find the mushroom. All you have to do for this is to first go through the gate on the right (the one next to the statue), then go through the gate on the right again (the one with shields) and finally go through the gate in the middle (the one adorned with bright flowers).
- Up next are the mushrooms around Oxenefordscire. Players consider this difficult but all you need to do is enter through the gates in the right order. The right order would be (from left to right starting from 1 on the left): 3 4 1 2 5.
Here are the locations of some Fly Agaric mushrooms. I hope you copy them down and ace these challenges when you comes across them at some point in the journey.
Stay Connected with Theskyrimblog for latest updates.