In Stardew Valley, a player can participate in various activities, like growing crops, raising livestock, fishing, foraging, selling and producing. If you want to go fishing, there are several varieties of fish available, and one of them is Bream. Let us know about this particular fish and its location in the Stardew Valley.
What is a Bream?
Bream is a fish in Stardew Valley, which spawns at certain times in the game. It is easy to catch and the price tag for Bream is also high. This makes it a good choice for beginners as well as experienced players.
How to catch a Bream?
Bream can be found in the river of Pelican Town or Cindersap Forest during all seasons. One can also find it randomly in a Garbage can or at the travelling cart. Although it could be found during any season, its timing is fixed. If you want to catch a bream, the suitable time is from 6 p.m. to 2 a.m. (game time). You can use any fishing rod to catch a bream as it is pretty easy to handle.
How can it be useful?
- Breams are used in the recipes of Baked fish, Maki Rolls and Sashimi, which could then be sold for a high price.
- It is also used in creating quality fertilisers, which increases the soil quality and the chance to grow high-quality crops.
- It serves as a quality dye for dyeing at the dye pots in Emily’s and Haley’s house.
- In the Night fishing bundle of the fish tank.
- If placed in a fishpond, it will reproduce every 2 days.
- In quests, it is requested at the Help Wanted board outside Pierre’s General Store for a reward of 135g and 150 Friendship points.
So if you are planning to catch a Bream, follow the instructions above, and you are good to go!!!
Stay Connected with Theskyrimblog for the latest updates.