PUBG Mobile or Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile is a free-to-play shooter game developed by Light Speed and Quantum Studio. The game is a mobile version port of the original Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds game developed by PUBG corporations.
PUBG Mobile: The name is enough!!
We all have played countless games on mobile, PCs but the craze for PUBG is at a very high level in our country. The audience loves the game, especially the Teenagers. Even a small kid who is using mobile will be playing a PUBG game.
After we faced a ban on PUBG, Light Speed decided to launch PUBG Mobile game as an intermediate to connect themselves with the audience again. On 9th February 2018, it was launched in India with a 4.3 rating on Google Play. The game not only gives entertainment but also has a wide range of live streams on YouTube. With different marvelous updates, the game comes up with difficult missions and various strategies and battlegrounds like Battle Royal and a lot more!!
How to play with Friends?
Well, I have a lot to say but that would end the craze. Coming directly to the topic, how can we play PUBG Mobile with friends or basically how to add your friends.
Now, follow the steps below, the guide to add friends:
- Open the app of game on your Android or iOS device.
- In the corner, you will see a Friend’s icon in the bottom left corner. Tap on the icon and then “Add friends”.
- Enter your friend’s display name, his name in the game. You need to know the correct name as there is a different identity in every name in the game.
- Once you have found them, tap their icon and add an optional message. This would send a request message to your friend to accept your friend request.
- Once your friend has spotted you on his “Friends” menu, they just need to tap on “Accept”.
Complete these steps and hence, you will be able to play with your friends and then “WinnerWinner, Chicken Dinner”
Stay Connected with Theskyrimblog for latest updates.